Re: [IP] Diabetes Takes another life

On  2 Feb 99 at 17:00, C.M.Ullom wrote:

> I am deeply saddened today. I just got a call, that I wasn't expecting at all
> last night.  ON saturday, one of my dearest friends past away.
> And I didn't even get to say good bye.

I think we are all a bit sadder after reading of your grief.  You are "saying
good bye" in a way that means something though, by passing her story on to us.
Rest assured that you and your friend's family will be in the prayers of many
people today.

> I guess this just makes the pain that diabetes can cause all that much
> more real.

The pain is real, and I suspect that it lurks in the back of our minds a lot of
the time.  Then something like this brings it to the forefront...  Remember
that the people here on the list generally understand...

I hope you get time to think some happy thoughts about your friend...

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.