Re: Re: [IP] No Pain Testing

I use the needle from a syringe to do my testing.  I order the needle only  BD
25G 5/8.  it looks long and scary but it is extremely sharp and you barely
have to touch your skin to get a good drop of blood.  I was never able to use
the spring loaded devices.  Sometimes I use the needle over and over and it
starts getting dull and you have to poke, but a fresh one is virtually
painless and quick.   I will be going on the pump shortly and I don't think I
can use the softsets for that reason.  I like to feel completely in control.