Re: [IP] A Bad Site Day

Joanne...I, too, had a three site change day yesterday...roller coaster
bg's...with the emotional after effects...I can and do empathize!!!
I might have had only two site changes except during a very low bg I
accidently pulled out the second site change necessitating the third
insertion.  Not a good day for me either.
Glad you decided to share...making me feel much less alone on the battle
field of diabetes control.

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957 - pumper since 12/26/98