[IP] New Pump Group

Thought I would share some good news.  Last night, we had our first Tulsa
Pumpers meeting and everything went over with great success!  We had a
speaker from D who gave a speech on general pumping, loaded with tons of
great info for all.  Lots of good speakers lined up for the future already
including a meter rep who will pay for dinner for everyone and give out new
meters, a CDE dietitian who will give one on carb counting, the M rep will
give a talk about their pump.  It is amazing to me how many people wish to
help out to get everything started, which I hope would be inspirational to
other people in other cities to get something started themselves.  If we
have anyone here in the Tulsa OK area who would like some more information
on future events, feel free to email me for details.