[IP] Diabetes Takes another life

Christene - I'm so sorry about your friend, Linda, and her death. I know it
must be sad for you, and I will keep you in my prayers. I'm sure it was hard
for you, watching all she went through with her diabetes, knowing that
someday, you could be in her place. I'm also sure it was hard for her to know
you may be in the same pain, emotionally and physically, as she was, someday.
Let the rest of us here at IP use this as an example of just how important it
is to keep on doing what we are doing, for ourselves and the one's we love so
dearly, in fighting for a cure for diabetes, and organ donor awareness.
Christene, I hope you can find the joy you had in being her friend and
remember that in your heart.

Sue Tappendorf