[IP] which pump?

Robin, have you contacted both companies and gotten all their free video's and
pamphlets yet? That is a start, though you will find the video's have their
fair share of sales pitches, naturally. Would your child's endo possibly have
a model of both the Disetronic and MiniMed on hand that you can look at, touch
and play with? And, do you know if there are any particular features you think
you may be interested in, such as a square wave bolus?
We chose the MiniMed. We liked both pumps equally, no one outshone the other
in our point of view, so the decision was left to Amy (12), who of course
loved the look of the cool blue color of the MiniMed. Doesn't sound like a
very scientific way to decide, but heck, she's the one that has to wear it,
and if she doesn't like it, why get it?
Just my opinion....
Sue Tappendorf
Mom of Amy, 12, pumping since June '98