[IP] We Are a Go!

Lisa and Jarrod - YAAAAAAAA WHOOOOOOOOOOO - so glad things are speeding up for
you and soon you will be a pumping "family". I think your being nervous is
perfectly natural - this is a huge step in Jarrod's (and yours!) life with
diabetes. The 1 sure suggestion I have? Take notes - lots of them! I don't
care if you think you will remember - chances are you may not, especially if
it's a day filled with new learning. Don't be afraid to ask questions, over
and over, until you understand the point. Nothing worse than going home and
wondering, "Now what did they mean by....."
Best of luck to you both! Give Jarrod a great big high 5 from me! Keep us

Mom of Amy, 12, pumping since June '98