Re: [IP] laser tester

I have tried the Lassett and found it to be pain free.  I didn't see any
smoke or smell any burning flesh after using it.  I have used "regular"
lancing devices in the past and felt the sting many hours afterwards.
With the Lassett I didn't feel that at all.  I don't think we will be
rushing to the store to buy one, as you say it is $2000.  They are
making a smaller one for home use that will sell for approximately
$1000.  I think we will stick with what we have. :-)

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)