[IP] meters

The Dex is the new meter from Bayer. I understand that it won't be available until March.
I got it as part of a study regarding us pumpers at the  Diabetes Treatment Center, here
in Mass. .
I have found some variation in readings but I think the convenience outways the differences
I have gotten. For example I have taken a bg test while walking through the super market
without even breaking stride. It's great!