[IP] Have a good way of logging the facts?

You're right! Do you have a good way of logging all your numbers in so you
can see a month's worth or even a week's worth? All I've found are one day
at a time. It's easier for me to evaluate when I see the total picture on
one page.

At 05:46 PM 2/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
><< I'm a
> chart keeper but when my blood sugars bounce around, I get feeling bad and
> I don't want to record the high numbers. I don't want my doctor to see how
> I'm failing. >>
>Your team needs to see the high numbers as well as the "good" ones and the
>ones. It points to where the problem is. If we don't see the problem (or you
>don't either) how can we help you solve it. The numbers do not mean
>If anyone implies that they are...then they have failed to do their job,
>All information is an opportunity to learn.
>Barbara B.
Sue Ellen Eggett
Email: email @ redacted
Phone: (801)423-1993