Re: [IP] What I need

<< I'm a
 chart keeper but when my blood sugars bounce around, I get feeling bad and
 I don't want to record the high numbers. I don't want my doctor to see how
 I'm failing. >>
Your team needs to see the high numbers as well as the "good" ones and the low
ones. It points to where the problem is. If we don't see the problem (or you
don't either) how can we help you solve it. The numbers do not mean "failure".
If anyone implies that they are...then they have failed to do their job, also.
All information is an opportunity to learn.
Barbara B.