Re: [IP] bad days with the d

Right on.  I guess I'm feeling sorry for myself.  This pump thing brought back
bad memories.  I really didn't pay much attention to my D ....... I just ate
and shot and shot and ate.  My pump came in the mail yesterday and instead of
being glad I was sad.  Am I a jerk or what.  I should be happy that I have the
opportunity to get the pump.  Oh well, I just had to get my thoughts out.

Mixed Up