[IP] We Are a Go!

Well finally! We are to meet with the CPT and our CDE on Thursday at 1pm to
start my son Jarrod, age 6, on the pump. He can hardly wait. I'm really
excited and at the same time very nervous. If any of you parents of small
children have any suggestions, please reply to me.
I have already learned so much from this list and I want to Thank Sherri
Lynn for telling me about it. Cross your fingers that all goes well.

Lisa Berger, mother of Jarrod age 6, dxd age 4. Ready to be a Pumper!