Re: [IP] Low Batteries

On 31 Jan 99 at 16:34, Michael wrote:

> With moderate use of "features" like backlights, etc.... you can run
> the batteries down pretty quick. Usually they should last 2 - 3
> month.

It also depends on the basal rates and boluses.  With my basal rates and
boluses the batteries last 4-5 weeks.  I think if you are using over 50u per
day the battery life is in this range.  If you are using a lower amount then
your batteries last longer.  Use of the features also runs the batteries down
quicker - especially the backlight.

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.