From: Delaney, Don [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 1999 7:54 PM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] Long time to work

Does anyone else notice that since going on the pump it takes longer for the
Humalog to act than when I was injecting?

I have only been on the pump for about three weeks and it seems like I have
high BG's 2 to 3 hours after a meal that I have bolused for and then in 4 to
5 hours they are finally coming down.

Another thing that I have noticed is that my insulin sensitivity has seem to
decrease before 5u of Humalog would lower my BG about 100 pts. now it seems
to take about 1.5 times the insulin to get the same drop.

Don D