Re: [IP] Ready to throw pump in lake

Hmmm..... Lily had an episode like this about a year and a half ago.
I was caused by her basals being out of whack and the rapid onset of
Humalog kept us from being able to figure it out. We switched to
Velosulin for about a month, got her stablized and then switched
back. This is about the time she switched to an H/V mix, there have
been no further problems. The straight V was not as easy to manage
with respect to spontaneity with meals, etc.. but provided a very
predictable bg response after bolus and due to basal infusion.

Michael <email @ redacted>