[IP] Internet Message

Thanks for the encouragement regarding type 2's and the pump.  I have
a great internist who is very supportive and really listens! She has
referred me to an endocronologist to discuss starting onm the pump.
I'm hoping he is as supportive as myM.D. is.   My appointment is in
another week .  I'll keep you posted. I'm sooooooo ...glad to have
found this group !!   I think it will be very informative!!
p.s the duckling gave me a chuckle!