[IP] signing off

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm signing off for a while.  Diabetes
has just gotten to be too much for me and I just don't have the energy to
keep up with the e-mail.  Thanks for your support over the past couple of
weeks.  Unfortunately things just look like they're getting worse instead
of better.  Diabetes certainly isn't completely to blame, but I just don't
know what else to do.  Take care of each other and hopefully I'll be back
before very long.