Re: [IP] Ready to throw pump in lake

Hey! This sounds a but like what I am going through !  I was on the Disetronic
pump and doing ok..then doc wanted me to have sqayre wave bolus option so we
got a new MiniMed..and all I get are Bgs that go higher and higher no matter
how much I bolus!!! I haven't gone low..I thought I would because of all the
insulin that was in me..
But low hasn;t been any problem but going higher and higer has been! and I
don;t feel good when I am high..So am on Disetronic..I don't know why I can't
get my BGs down ..but I can;t..do you think it could be the Blue Moon????
I am now entering another problem. I am going to be starting prednisone.
out there on that continously? I also have cronic candida from a bad immune
syste,..right now I cannot chew so am suppose to use one of those drinks like
ensure but they have too much sugar in them Is there anything out there for
I am not able to use aspartame..
I can;t swallow..all due to pther health problems..
I need a vacation..and I do understand about wanting to throw the pump in the
I hope you can get the problem figured out soon..
email @ redacted