Re: [IP] Mixing Insulin

Yes.  After Michael's brilliant suggestion last January I discovered many
other people were mixing as well.  I've encountered the following h:v
rations: 5:1, 4:1, 3:1, 2:1, 1:1.  I use 4 to 1 and find it an incredible
solution to the problems of velosulin and the problems of humalog.  Its the
best of both worlds since neither one was ever perfect for me on its own.