[IP] Started my pump today

After almost 40 years of injections I started pumping
iron,.....ops....insulin today! Did not start on saline as I thought I
would be, went right into the program. They started me on a 24 unit
basal pr. day of Humalog with 15 grs. ch. pr. unit bolus. This will be
"tweaked" over the next 2 weeks to get pristine control. I am currently
testing blood sugars 8x pr. day until my CDE gets the lowdown on what's
happening, then back to 4. So far so good!  My attitude has already
improved and the psycological effect I'm sure will have positive
results! Wonder why I waited all these years?