Re: [IP] meters

Hi.  I have only used 2 meters in my 14 years of DM.  I started out with the Accu-Check II.  About 7 years ago I got a Lifescan Profile.  At the time the Profile was state of the art.  I am so comfortable with it now that I don't even think about 'new' meters.  Aside from accuracy, there are a lot of things that makes a specific meter the best choice; sample size, meter size, down load ability, etc.  I get very reliable results with my old work horse Profile, right in line with lab values.  Hope this helps.~Frank