Re: [IP] Long time to work

<< Another thing that I have noticed is that my insulin sensitivity has seem
 decrease before 5u of Humalog would lower my BG about 100 pts. now it seems
 to take about 1.5 times the insulin to get the same drop. >>
We have noticed this also with our patients on H.  If your basal rates keep
you in target range when fasting, don't worry about it.
Barbara B.