Re: [IP] meters

In a message dated 2/1/99 2:18:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< IN>I've been using a Glucometer Elite meter for many years and have
 IN>upgraded along the way. However, I note on the pumpers statistics page
 IN>that the most popular meter by far is the Lifescan One Touch Profile.
 IN>What am I missing? Gee, I always thought my Elite was super & required
 IN>such a small sample.
 IN>Would appreciate your input, especially if someone switched from Elite
 IN>to Lifescan.
 IN>As usual, my gratitude to all for your help & effort supporting each
 IN>other. In the words of  Albert Einstein :  " The important thing is not
 IN>to stop questioning ".
 IN>Ed bogger
 IN>Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
 Ed, perhaps it is the fact that the profile has a feature which allows
 you to download all information (and options) to your PC for information
 to your Dr.  At least, that's why I use the Profile.  Hope this helps.
 David Flagg---Winter Park, FL.--ICQ # 11896094
 m >>

I not only used both of the above meters, but have now switched to Accu-Chek
Complete because it will hold even more information than the LifeScan Profile,
i.e., bolus amounts, carbohydrates eaten, will also show graph and/or  trends,
as well as being able to download.

Linda Winey  >^.,.^<
IDDM since 1950 at age 3
happy pumper since 1/13/99 (old dog learning new tricks)