Re: [IP] Finally!

Congratulations, Bob!  I started pumping insulin last Friday and it is great!
My family can't believe I don't always have to be thinking about when we are
going to eat if we are out somewhere.  I only wish I had done this years ago!
But, I never had a doctor who even suggested it--I had to chase down all the
information and find a doctor who believed in pumps by myself to get this
whole process underway.  Happy pumping!