[IP] meters

Before I went on the pump I used the Glucometer Elite exclusively.  When I
started pumping, my doctor gave me a Lifescan Profile because he wanted to
download my results.  Then my insurance company gave me an Accuchek Complete
which can also be downloaded.  Both of these meters are larger than the
Elite, thus they take up more room in my purse.  I found that I couldn't put
these meters into my purse without the case that is provided because the on
button might come on with movement in  the purse.  So, I keep the Profile at
home, the Complete at work, and I keep the Elite in my purse-doesn't require
alot of blood, it's easy to use when I'm eating out or I just want to check
myself.  I record all my tests so I have my own flow chart.