Re: [IP] meters

I have used Lifescan for many many years, but just recently have switched to
the AccuCheck Complete that Mini Med sent me.  I like this meter because I am
lazy and have a hard time writing everything down.  The AccuCheck has a place
for everything, and is especially Insulin Pumper friendly.  Not only does it
have a place to store all your information, but also has a computer program
for your PC, and requires no cleaning!  A feature I especially like cause my
Profile was always telling me I needed to clean it :-)