Re: [IP] incorrect glucometer reading

I have found that no matter what meter I have had, I sometimes get bizarre
readings.  If you think it is strange and doesn't mesh with how you feel,
always test again.  The last time it happened to me, it read really high -
300's.  I didn't feel high but sometimes don't.  I was about to give myself
a Humalog bolus when I decided to check again.  I redid the test twice and
my blood sugar was 140's.  If I had taken the insulin, I would have been in
big trouble.  I don't know how often meters are inaccurate, but it pays to

type 1, 19 years
pump, 14 years

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada