Re: [IP] incorrect glucometer reading

Vicki,

Probably a lot more than most people would like to think. My endo took me off
the Advantage because I couldn't take three readings in a row and get the same
results. (within 5%). I was in love with the Elite, but when checked against
the Lab results, it too was about 20% off................but it was
consistantly off.  Im with the Lifescan Surestep, because it was the best all
around for me...........it lets me take more than one go at getting enough
blood and still came up very consistant and accurate.
     People should maybe test both accuracy and consistancy:1) take a test at
the same time they draw blood and write it down until you get the lab results
back(Accuracy) 2) Test your blood three times in a row and see how consistant

Just the thoughts from an ole coote................
The Mountain Man