Re: [IP] incorrect glucometer reading

In a message dated 2/1/99 2:29:42 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<How often do these meters give us incorrect data?  If I had gone just
with the reading, i would have filled myself with SweeTarts and driven
my next reading through the roof!
I use the Accucheck Advantage >>

Which strips are you using with it?  I am still using the older strips
(needing the hanging drop) and find with my current batch that sometimes I
think I have filled the box but there is a tiny bare spot which has become
much bigger when I look at the result.   The ones I have redone have all given
higher readings the second time.   I'm not very happy with this either --
there are also a lot of "bad strip" readings.  I was hoping the new strips
would be better (at least it will be easier to fill completely)