[IP] meters

I've been using a Glucometer Elite meter for many years and have
upgraded along the way. However, I note on the pumpers statistics page
that the most popular meter by far is the Lifescan One Touch Profile.
What am I missing? Gee, I always thought my Elite was super & required
such a small sample.

Would appreciate your input, especially if someone switched from Elite
to Lifescan.

As usual, my gratitude to all for your help & effort supporting each
other. In the words of  Albert Einstein :  " The important thing is not
to stop questioning ".

Ed bogger