Re: [IP] Re: hypothyroidism

I have Diabetes caused by a virus, this same virus also 'gave' me Asthma 6
months prior to being DX'd with IDDM and then 6 weeks after I was dx'd with
hyperthyroidism.  The various doctors I come in contact with give me all
sorts of reasons or explanations, but the one thing they all have in common
is their explanation that they are all auto-immune disorders and sometimes
if one is exposed to a strain of an auto immune disease, there may be many
forms of auto immune disorders that can develop.