[IP] goodluck???(was insulin)

In a message dated 98-02-08 22:29:14 EST, Buddy wrote:

>      Sorry Sara. Look on the bright side, maybe you will lose a couple more
>  #. I do hope you get to feeling better. You have had your share of stress
>  and breakdowns.

I am back in NYC as of today, and though a little weak and out of shape, I am
at my fighting weight  (and with the battles ahead with my health insurance,
it is a damn good thing!!)  I lost a bunch a pounds in Chicago on that high
quality and good tasting liquid diet - looked great!!! of course I couldn't go
on the beach whilst in Florida in my teeny weenie bikini now that I have this
horizontal SLASH up my belly!!!

I am preparing Hospital Survival 501 - the advanced course, stay tuned

Sara, whose eye BY THE WAY, bled during the barium enemy and it still hasn't
cleared AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!