Re: [IP] Urine testing

<But what do the kids of today do?>

John, I don't know what all kids do, but I know mine doesn't put down
something he isn't.  He may not always write the numbers down at that
moment, we rely on the memory of the meter more than we should!  He isn't
a teen yet either, but he knows how important this is, I don't think he
will change in that respect.

Rose(aka Ravi's mom)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]