Re: [IP] Doctors needing control (was:Sliding Scale Insulin Dose)

> I tried out the new endo in town.  He immediately put me on 70/30 and said
> don't change the dosage for two weeks.  I tried to talk to him again before
> I left, and the nurse said he was busy.  I went back one more time to try to
> talk to him, and that was enough.  I think he wanted me on the regimen he
> was familiar with.

If you were an endo, what would you do? I bet you'd put everyone on a
pump. I probably would. Why? Because it's what you're familiar with, and
what you think is best. What's good is that you're free to shop around
and find the endo who treats patients the way you like it.

John