Re: [IP] Calorie Counting

Hi Charlene, Are you using a pump? If you are, are you sure the cde said
calories and not carbohydrates? I was taught to count the carbs in my
diet, there is no exchange in carb counting, just the number of carbs and
the insulin bolus needed to keep the blood sugar in range. There are food
choices, as for things that might be better than a chocolate bar for
instance for health purposes. I don't know about counting calories, other
than that was what I did 20 years ago and could never get myself to do it.
Let us know, Roz