RE: [IP] Re Supply Prices

> made me feel better but it also makes you wonder why these supply
companies
> charge that much to start with? Tax write off? ????

I'm not an expert in how tax laws work, but I think this really IS it.  From
what I understand, these companies can report the difference between what
they bill and what insurance pays as a "LOSS".

If I'm understanding correctly, that is.  Incredibly dirty trick if so...

--
Greg Legowski      ICQ# 1686721       http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg
"Look, you only have 40 years of good hair.  Go for what you like."