Re: Re: [IP] Re:Urin testing

In a message dated 2/26/98 4:59:35 PM, Buddy wrote:

<<I LOVE MY PUMP!! It is better than sex! We all know how good

that can be! LOL>>

Boy, I am glad I don't have to choose between the two!

I used to fall asleep in class too, Buddy.  That was in '64.  You know, no one
even noticed!  Then, between classes, I had to go to my locker, get my books,
stop at the bathroom, get a good drink from the fountain and RUN to my next
class.  Then I'd fall asleep again.  I don't know how my 60 lbs. did it all.

I lied ALL the time about my urine tests.  That's because I was personally
judged by the results.  Sure don't miss those days!

Marti