Re: [IP] Some sad news

Susan,
    Always in times like these we wonder what we could have done to cause
this tragedy when in reality there was nothing you could have done to cause
it or in all probability prevent it. You were given a different set of rules
to live by when you became diabetic and you have lived by these rules. Don't
look to place the blame on yourself.
    Take care. Keep those BG's down and when the time is right and you are
in top condition try again. We are all saddened by your loss and will have
you in our thoughts prayers.

Buddy  email @ redacted