Re: [IP] Infusion sets/ question about UK

(((((Sorry, if this was sent twice. I found a problem in my setup. Maybe
the problem is fixed now Michel))))

I'm using 1/5 with regular now, and I just let it mix itself.

Question:
John, how is the situation with pumps in UK? Myself I live in Norway and
pumps is very common here. But a friend of mine lives in Southamton, and he
want to try a pump, but he got now support from his doctor there. They
didn't use/recommanded pumps. And he had to pay the hole thing himself.

Is this correct? What has happened with old Britannia? :-)

How can I help my friend? I feel sorry for him you see.

Erik Wold

E-mail private: email @ redacted
E-mail work: email @ redacted