Re: [IP] Re: Wearing A Pump

Rona,

Hi!  Well, I've been wearing a pump in my stomach for 16 years and I'm
pretty small (unfortunately not muscular).  I get teased a lot about my
small size.  I have many scares but most of them date back 8 or more years
(the needles have changed dramatically).  I ocassionally get sore spots or
infections but they are small and eventually (year or more??? varies) become
sites again.  I imagine that if you skip all the damage I did in those early
days, you will have mostly plenty though I also imagine there will be
ocassions on which you feel like you're running out (like blood testing?  My
fingers get like that too).