[IP] Carb Counting

Hi everyone!  I was wondering if anyone had any insight to carb counting.  My
diabetes educator said I need to start counting carbs instead of using the
exchange system.  I am a little confused about all of that.  Can anyone help
me out? <A HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>

 Thanks!

 Charlene

-- BEGIN included message

Hi everyone!  I was wondering if anyone had any insight to calorie counting.
My diabetes educator said I need to start counting calories instead of using
the exchange system.  I am a little confused about all of that.  Can anyone
help me out? <A HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>

Thanks!

Charlene

-- END included message