Re: [IP] Pricing of MM bits and peices in The US???

Joy wrote:
> Hoping that the pumpers in the USA can help me with this question!
> I am looking to source the Minimed Sofset QR 115 and the minimed syringe
> outside of New Zealand where i am because the cost is so high..can anyone of
> u tell me what the price is in the states for these 2 items , so i can
> convert it and compare

OK, Joy, I checked at Fifty50 Parmacy online (which you might be able
to do as well) at www.fifty50.com.
PS005   $115.10  Mini Med QR Softset 42" Quantity- 12 (MM 115)
and
PS001    $65.10 Mini Med Syringe Reservoir Quantity 24 (MM103)

Hope this helps.

Ted Quick