RE: [IP] islet transplants

> ----------

The volume of mail and my travel schedule means that I can not follow
this mailing list as I would like.  I will have to unsubscribe from the
group and only follow it via the website.  The problem is that when I
went to Europe for the EASD study group and came back, I had 1200
emails.  People here at MiniMed get mad because I don't read our
internal stuff.  I will try to keep up with the website.  Keep up the
good work

Bill