Re: [IP] Minimed 506 no delivery alarm

The problem may be related to wear on the plunger drive mechanism, or
even just lint and dust collecting in the grooves.  This may make it
more difficult for the plunger to depress, creating an alarm.  Carefully
inspect and clean the "lead screw" which depresses the plunger and see
if this resolves the issue.  You may want to also perform a lead screw
rotation test. If this does not resolve the issue, contact minimed.

Kimberly