Re: [IP] here's my experience

Even though it's probably best to change a site in the morning I prefer to
change my sets at night.. Morning's are too hectic for me to get everything
going, much less find matching socks, ties, etc.. :)  The reason I was given
that I shouldn't change a site in the evening because you never know if the site
is good, which is good that you kept checking to make sure.. but whenever I
change sites the new site works to much better and the numbers are good the next
morning..
thought I would contribute my two lincolns, er.. pennies...
Forrest