[IP] Minimed 506 no delivery alarm

Hey gang,

I have recently been getting a no delivery alarm when I get down to 40
units left in the syringe.  It has happened the last 4 times, at least.  I
turn it off and the pump goes back to giving me insulin.  At first I
changed everything, then I decided to see what happened when it kept
occurring.  Everything seems fine, blood sugars consistent.

This has never happened in 5 years I have had this model.  No delivery
alarms have only occurred when I was right out or for a couple of
occlusions.

Any thoughts?  I am finding it convenient, because it reminds me I am
getting low, but sort of wondering if I should talk to Minimed.

Janine

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted

http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/