Re: [IP] here's my experience

> I have a question for the experienced pumpers, when something like this
>  happens do you call your doctor or do you just handle it, do you ever call
>  your doctor for unexplained highs?

Carol,

No, I never call my doctor.  I am more aware of the individual circumstances
leading up to a high than he would be.  At a time like this, his guess would
be as good as mine (if not worse).  The only time I can imagine calling him is
if it stayed High and nothing I was doing could bring it down.  At that point
I would begin to suspect illness and should probably see him anyway.

I think you handled this on your own very well, only next time, give a *small*
bolus or set up a higher temp basal when you first notice the unusual reading.
I have found that if I'm over 200, it doesn't come down without a little boost
from me.

Mary Jean