[IP] "wear" to put it and humorous faq

Hello everybody...
       I am going to attempt to create a faq on where to wear the pump
and humorous stories about the pump...if anyone has anything they would
like to contribute, I would appreciate the imput...
        ps. I can't remember who  originally wrote the story about
putting the pump into a plastic water tight cigarette case...but...I
would like some more information on how you engineered it...
       RENEE...I wondered if I could include the stock broker story in
the humorous faq.
        Submissions can be sent to Michelle Piper at email @ redacted so
that  we don't overload the mail group...Thanks

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]