Re: [IP] Re: Wearing A Pump

I'm a new pumper, and still adjusting. I am very athletic and workout
five days a week. My bs are currently in good control. Next week I
incorporate my workout routine which is high Intensity, So I must remove
the pump. I'm a little nervous. Since the main reason I went on the pump
was my continual lows durring the day, I'm not sure what to expect now.
I would love to hear some tips.

I'm also adjusting to wearing this, being that I have a nice shape I
feel that I'm always trying to hide it.

Being slim and musccular I don't have alot of subcutanious tissue. I
could use some advice on sites. One problem is my upper abs and legs are
exposed durring workouts- and they are not too cushy. So far my lower
abs has worked best(unfortunately not a very large area). But how many
times can you continually use them before the skin scars?

thak you,
Rona